This website (www.bmbushfire.org.au) is maintained by Blue Mountains Bush Fire Resilience.
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of this website (the “Site”). By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
- As a user of our Site, you agree to use our site legally, not to use our Site for illegal purposes, and not to:
- Harass or mistreat other users of our Site;
- Violate the rights of other users of our Site;
- Not to contribute to any single online engagement consultation more than once
- Not to impersonate any other person or falsely claim to represent any other person, whether living or dead, actual or fictitious. Making false, misleading or deceptive representations that you are another person or character can amount to a criminal offence and give rise to civil liability
- Not to use the website to invade the personal privacy of any other person or groups and not to include any personal information (such as names, private addresses or phone numbers), including your own
- Not to abuse, stalk, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- Not to make a contribution to the website that is misleading, deceptive or false
- Not to make a contribution to the website that is defamatory or libellous or likely to damage the reputation of any person, group of people or organisation
- Not to use insulting, threatening or provocative language or language that is hateful towards a particular group of people or incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristics
- Not to make a contribution to the website that includes obscene, offensive or inappropriate language or material
- Not to use the website to conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity
- Not to contribute to the website any text or other material that infringes the intellectual property rights of others or reveals confidential information
- Not to spam your contribution to the website by sending multiple copies or versions of it
- Not to contribute material to the website that contains or links to any commercial advertising material
- Not to include links to or internet addresses for commercial or private websites, or any email addresses, in your contribution
- That your contributions to the website will be relevant to the material contained on this website or on other agencies’ websites.